Monday, October 09, 2006

10-9-06 August 15th

As I had posted here on July 25th and here on August 19th, the Chinese Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak had originally been scheduled to "create an artificial sun" on or about August 15th. I speculated that if the Chinese were that far ahead of everybody else on this particular road to fusion, that it would really be something spectacular! Of course, I didn't really believe that they were that far ahead of everybody else, and what I was really worried about was finding out that they had managed to make some significant land mass disappear.

Well, if you were as worried about this as I was, I'm sure you forgot all about it too. I had taken my attention completely off of it until today when I thought, "Gee! I wonder if the chinese tokamak has been tested yet?" I did a quick search and VOILA!

Boston Globe Article

...I just didn't want to leave anyone hanging on this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home