Monday, December 26, 2005

12-26-05 Why the Blog

I've found over the course of the past few years that my (generally) unwanted dance with the muse has made my e-mails to various people too long... Someone will mention a topic and I'm off on a roll, swimming through a pot of coffee, cranking up on the caffiene, digressing into supportive back stories related to the topic, blundering my way back to the point, and ending up with an e-mail message longer than anybody would want to read. This has happened over and over again.

Posting to a blog has been something I've avoided, however, because it's not a dialogue.

But, in view of the volume of crap that I tend to generate on various subjects, and the simple fact that my fingers find their way to the keyboard of their own accord, anyway (whether I plan on it or not), this blog will serve as a repository for the effluvium that crowds my thoughts whenever any single point analysis pops into view... like an epiphany of such minor proportions that it will make you wish you'd never started reading here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home